WHAT IS CADETS ALL ABOUT?
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN IN ON THE FUN!
- Invite all Canadian youth – Cadets are open to all youth age 12 to 18 that are Canadian citizens or are authorized to reside in Canada. Although, the program is expected to be physically and mentally challenging, there will be no artificial barriers developed which preclude participation based on gender, race, culture, religion, education, socioeconomic status or ability. The programs will make reasonable efforts to accommodate.
- Instill Canadian Military Values – The development of the Cadet Program is guided by the best of Canadian military values and ethics. These values include respecting the dignity of all people, serving Canada before self, and obeying and supporting lawful authorities. Additionally, cadets will gain better appreciation of the specific values of duty, loyalty, integrity, courage, stewardship, and excellence as expected of all Canadian Armed Forces members.
- Develop Citizenship, Leadership, and Fitness – the Cadet program helps participants progressively develop into adults who contribute positively to Canadian society as leaders, while instilling a lifelong appreciation of health and fitness.
- Balance Safety and Challenge – Youth and their parents will have confidence that the activities and events the Cadets deliver are challenging, yet safe. They will also be confident that the adults leading the program are of unquestionably high moral characters and are focused on the development of the Cadets
- there is no cost to join this program